All the content published at all www.psilovehair.com Domains including images, site content, articles and blogs belongs to “P.S. I Love Hair” and it is under a strict copyright. Any reproduction made has to be authorized with proper link-back to the original source written consent of “P.S. I Love Hair”. If any person is found reproducing our content before any permissions either commercially or non-private purpose would be banned permanently.
LICENSE; SITE CONTENT
License. Subject to these Terms, “P.S. I Love Hair” grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to use and access the Site solely for your own personal, non-commercial use. Unauthorized access to or use of the Site or the Content is a breach of these Terms and may be a violation of law.
Site Content. Unless specifically permitted herein, no information, materials, files, videos, or other content (collectively “Content”) comprising, contained in or distributed through the Site may be reproduced in any form or used by you without the prior written consent of “P.S. I Love Hair”. The Site and the Content found therein are the property of “P.S. I Love Hair”, its licensees and/or licensors. The Site and the Content are protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that “P.S. I Love Hair” or its business partners, licensees or licensors (as applicable) own and shall retain the exclusive right, title and ownership in and to all copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks and other intellectual property and proprietary rights in the Site and all Content. You agree not to use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor or copy any part of the Site or any of the Content. You agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, attempt to obtain the source code of, grant a security interest in, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer or exploit the Site, the Content, any technology or software relating thereto, or any portion of any of the foregoing. All copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices on the Site or any Content must be retained and displayed at all times.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS
THE SITE AND THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN AND DISSEMINATED FROM THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (ALL OF SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS BEING HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED). YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK (i) AS TO YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, AND YOUR SELECTION AND USE OF ANY CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE; AND (ii) THAT THE SITE AND/OR THE CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, HAVE ANY LEVEL OF QUALITY OR MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. “P.S. I Love Hair” MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, VIRUS FREE, ERROR-FREE OR COMPLETELY SECURE. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER DAMAGES, RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE OR THE SITE OR CONTENT. NO ADVICE, INFORMATION OR CONTENT, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM, THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, WILL CREATE OR PROVIDE ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION ON THE PART OF “P.S. I Love Hair” OR ANY OF THE “P.S. I Love Hair” PARTIES (AS HEREINAFTER DEFINED).
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. In such jurisdictions, the liability of the “P.S. I Love Hair” Parties shall be limited to the greatest extent permitted by applicable law.
USER CONDUCT; PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
You agree that you shall not post, publish, submit or otherwise disseminate through the Site any content or other information:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that violates, infringes or misappropriates any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity or other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- that violates any law, statute, regulation, rule or ordinance (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising)
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, profane, abusive, racially, religiously, or otherwise biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual or entity, or otherwise contains foul language;
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files
In addition to the foregoing, you agree not to:
- Download or upload any content or material that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained in such manner;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any area within the Site;
- Collect or store personal information about other users of the Site, or submit personal data on the Site without their express permission and authority to do so;
- Attempt to access or use the Site or the Content after your access or use has been terminated;
- Affect the way the Site displays Content (including any pages contained therein) other than through adjustments to your browser or display settings to facilitate your personal viewing of the Site;
- Use any automated means to access or use the Site or to collect any Content contained therein;
- Modify or create variant versions of the “P.S. I Love Hair” or “P.S. I Love Hair” name, trademark, indicia or logos;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site or the infrastructure;
- Forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site or to manipulate your presence on the Site;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on the Site or its infrastructure;
- Engage in any acts or omissions that could constitute a violation of applicable laws, statutes, regulations, rules or ordinances.
You agree to notify us if you suspect any activity in violation of these Terms and cooperate with our investigation of such violation.
The Site may contain links to third-party websites and services for third parties (collectively, “Third-Party Links”). Such Third-Party Links are not under the control of “P.S. I Love Hair”, and “P.S. I Love Hair” is not responsible for any Third-Party Links. “P.S. I Love Hair” provides access to these Third-Party Links only as a convenience to you, and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third-Party Links. Your interaction with all Third-Party Links is at your own risk. When you click on any of the Third-Party Links, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy and data gathering practices.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK INFORMATION
© “P.S. I Love Hair”. All rights reserved.
Your use of any trademarks, service marks, branding, logos, and designs owned or licensed by “P.S. I Love Hair” is prohibited without the prior written consent of “P.S. I Love Hair” or the consent of the third party that owns the trademark.